The following must be provided prior to being considered for an interview:
- Completed PASS Application
- Completed Roseman Supplemental Application
- Current curriculum vitae (CV) sent directory to Roseman University of Health Sciences
- Submit $50.00 application processing fee directly to the AEODO/MBA Residency Program by online payment or check. For online payments, please click here Payments. Credit, Debit and ACH payments accepted. Please be sure to put your PASS ID# in the Supplemental Application Number box.
- Official National Dental Board Score(s) (Reported Through PASS Via Dean’s Letter)
- Official Dental School Transcript, sent directly to PASS
- Three letters of recommendation (sent through PASS or directly to the program)
- One from Dean of dental school (or Dean/Associate Dean of Student Affairs)
- One from Orthodontic Chair, Program Director or orthodontic faculty in dental school
- One from other dental school faculty or orthodontic private practitioner with whom you have worked closely
Attention: Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi
Dean of the College of Dental Medicine, Henderson, Nevada Campus and Program Director of the Advanced Education in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (AEODO/MBA Residency Program)
College of Dental Medicine
Roseman University of Health Sciences
4 Sunset Way Building C
Henderson, NV 89014-2333
Roseman AEODO/MBA Admissions Committee will thoroughly review all completed applications and subsequently invite a select group of applicants for interviews. You will be notified of the status of your application via email once the Admissions Committee has reached its final decision. We do not participate in the MATCH.
A personal interview with the Admissions Committee will be scheduled upon receiving proper documentation that minimum admission requirements are met or will be met prior to the start of classes.The admissions committee will consider each applicant individually in relationship to the entire applicant pool. All applicants will be considered using the same criteria.
Applicant Offers & Deposit
Applicants granted admission into the Program will receive a formal written offer from the Program Director. Applicants receiving this formal offer have seven (7) business days (Monday-Friday) to notify Roseman University of Health Sciences, in writing, whether they wish to have a place reserved in the upcoming class.
Additionally, the applicant’s written acceptance of the University’s offer must be accompanied by a check or money order for $2,500, payable to Roseman University of Health Sciences to reserve a seat in the class. This deposit will be applied toward the first year’s tuition.