Roseman University CE Program Vision, Mission and Goals
Mission: Roseman College of Dental Medicine Continuing Education program educates healthcare professionals and advances healthcare education through collaborative educational experiences; it creates and disseminates new knowledge; it provides evidence-based programs given by experts in their field, and it provides a collaborative and supportive environment that empowers dental professionals to increase their level of knowledge to be successful and better serve their patients.
Vision: Roseman CODM Continuing Education aspires to be a world class provider of continuing education programs by offering scientifically and clinically relevant topics that promote clinical excellence and raise the level of care for patients.
- To offer life-long learning experiences that serve the health care needs of the public as well as the desired interests and needs of the profession.
- To provide quality evidence-based continuing education that has been reviewed and approved by a calibrated peer-review process.
- To have participants incorporate the scientific evidence distilled through our programs into the delivery of their dental care.
Long Range Goals:
- To maintain a long-term commitment as a reliable, evidence-based source for Continuing Dental Education that is scientifically driven for all dental professionals.
- To provide the highest quality continuing education programs for all dental professionals to maintain and enhance their knowledge of dentistry.