Admission to the Roseman University of Health Sciences Advanced Education in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics/Master of Business Administration (AEODO/MBA) Postdoctoral Residency Program is granted to a very select number of highly qualified dentists who are able to demonstrate superb didactic, clinical, ethical and interpersonal capabilities, leading to a proclivity to succeed in their chosen profession.
Applicants will be evaluated based on a number of qualitative and quantitative measures including, but not limited to: superb clinical skills, previous work/volunteer experience, success in dental school, strength of personal statement and letters of recommendation, ability to demonstrate good communication skills and work ethics, a desire help others, aspiration to learn, compassion, leadership potential, intellectual ability, maturity, motivation to succeed, flexibility and teamwork.Additionally, to be considered for admission to Roseman AEODO/MBA Residency Program, the candidate must demonstrate the ability to accomplish the following prior to enrollment in the program:
- Successfully complete the PASS and AEODO-MBA Program Supplemental Application, submit all required documents and pay applicable application fees prior to established PASS and program deadlines.
- Have graduated from an accredited U.S. or Canadian dental school;
- Have successfully completed National Dental Board Examination Part I and Part II;
- Completed the required interview process;
- Be in good academic, moral and ethical standing;
- Be proficient in the English language;
- Be eligible for a dental license in the State of Nevada, which will include the completion of a background investigation for submission to the Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners. Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners (NSBDE) necessitates that all dental residents must obtain a license to practice dentistry in the State of Nevada. For more information regarding the protocol, timeline, and all required documents leading to licensure, please contact Kathleen Kelly, Executive Director for the NSBDE at 800-DDS-Exam, or email NSBDE.
*The College of Dental Medicine, Henderson Campus, does not accept transfer students/residents or award credit for coursework taken at other institutions.