The following must be provided prior to being considered for an interview:
- Completed PASS Application
- Completed Roseman Supplemental Application
- Submit $50.00 application processing fee directly to the AEODO/MBA Residency Program by online payment.
- Official National Dental Board Score(s) (Reported Through PASS Via Dean’s Letter)
- Official Dental School Transcript, sent directly to PASS
- Three letters of recommendation (sent through PASS only)
- One from Dean of dental school (or Dean/Associate Dean of Student Affairs)
- One from Orthodontic Chair, Program Director or orthodontic faculty in dental school
- One from other dental school faculty or orthodontic private practitioner with whom you have worked closely
Attention: Dr. Prashanti Bollu, DMD, MS, MBA
Program Director, CODM, AEODO/MBA Residency Program
College of Dental Medicine
Roseman University of Health Sciences
4 Sunset Way Building C
Henderson, NV 89014-2333
Roseman AEODO/MBA Admissions Committee will thoroughly review all completed applications and subsequently invite a select group of applicants for interviews. You will be notified of the status of your application via email once the Admissions Committee has reached its final decision.
A personal interview with the Admissions Committee will be scheduled upon receiving proper documentation that minimum admission requirements are met or will be met prior to the start of classes.The admissions committee will consider each applicant individually in relationship to the entire applicant pool. All applicants will be considered using the same criteria.
The AEODO/MBA program participates in the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program. The Roseman University AEODO/MBA program’s match program number is 763174.
Applicant Offers & Deposit
Applicants granted admission into the Program will receive a formal written offer from the Program Director.
Acceptance should be accompanied by a check or money order for $2,500, payable to Roseman University of Health Sciences to reserve a seat in the class. This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied toward the first year’s tuition.